: End User Support Analyst
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented End User Support Analyst with strong personal & professional integrity to join our dynamic Team.
- Provide technical support to end users ensuring they have a seamless experience with digital services.
- Build and maintain a trust relationship with staff, understand and anticipate issues, hold their hands along their learning and adoption journey, monitor user’s satisfaction levels, and address issues and concerns.
- Remain current with trends, new developments and issues in the digital industry including innovation, current technologies, cyber risks, software, and hardware innovation that could improve the user experience and productivity.
- Monitor digital services to ensure they are consistent, reliable, and securely delivered through active monitoring of error logs and user-reported issues.
- Work closely with the Line Manager to implement proactive approaches to monitoring and reporting on network services that maximize uptime, reliability, visibility, and overall improvements to the user experience.
- Monitor and report performance issues related to services provided by third parties.
- Monitor digital services to ensure their consistent, reliable and secure delivery through active monitoring of error logs and user-reported issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related fields or in another field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting end users on Dynamics 365 Business Central and productivity apps (Microsoft O365).
- General understanding of digital trends and technologies, including business applications, and development methodology
- Strong communication skills, team working skills and user centric focus
- Possesses the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, along with the ability to embrace and learn new technology
- Experience/Knowledge with technologies such as SharePoint, Azure, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Power Platform App
- Ability to understand issues from the first principles approach and take an independent view in providing advice.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Applicatio
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (in PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF, saved with your full name..
- Nile University of Nigeria is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND