BELL 407GXP Type Rated (B1.3/A&C) Engineer
Locations: (Escravos and Warri) Delta
- We are looking for BELL 407GXP Engineers to fill our current job openings.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Applicable aviation related qualifications to meet the requirements are as follows:
- Hold valid and current NCAA, EASA or equivalent licence.
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on BELL 407GXP.
- BELL 407GXP Line & base maintenance experience.
- Additional type rating on any of the following aircraft would be an advantage: S76C series/AS350B2/ Bell 412EP/AW 139
- A good understanding of Safety Management Systems.
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem solving abilities.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
29th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and updated CV, License Copy, Type Rating and other Training Course Certificates, Passport copy, attested/authenticated Educational Certificate, employment Certificates, and all relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as subject of the email.
- The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Escravos and Warri, Delta USD Month