- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all factory machines such as Tableting, Capsule, Powder mixing, packaging syrup filling and capping machines etc.
- Ensure that all production machines are in perfect working condition.
- Keep records of all machines with details of repairs, servicing date etc.
- Oversee the functioning and maintenance of the water treatment plant.
- Ensure that all plumbing connection in the entire company is working perfectly.
- Advice and follow up procurement of machines both locally and overseas as the case may be.
- Be in charge of generator set and keep appropriate records of repairs, servicing and diesel consumption.
- Ensure that all electrical appliances such as Air conditioners, refrigerators, lightning, television etc. are always in perfect working condition.
- Coordinate the qualifications and validations of all the factory equipment.
- Liaise with contract engineers when there is need for mechanical and electrical repairs and training of staff.
- HND, degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Post graduate qualification in engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
18th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND