English Language Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education.
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND