Job Title: English Phonics Teacher
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- • Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in English Language.
• To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject
• To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
• To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
• Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
• Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
• To keep up to date with curriculum changes and reforms.
• Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
• To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other departments to achieve this feat.
• To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
• Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- • The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.)
• Must have a minimum of 5 – 8 years of phonics teaching experience.
• Familiar with WAEC and Cambridge IGSE protocol
• Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
26th July, 2021.
How To Apply
- Location Uyo, Akwa Ibom NGN Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND