Enterprise Business Manager
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Implement overall sales strategy
- Build good relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure clients are well equipped with product materials and technical knowledge
- Expand Clientele base by securing positive deals with new enterprise clients through direct sales
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the Line Manager.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of Products to clients at all times.
Role Specific Competencies
- BSc Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 10-years IT sales experience
- Good understanding of geography of Nigeria.
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- MBA in Marketing is an added advantage.
30th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND