Entry Level 2019
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
include, but not limited to the following:
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zoneof intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB products and services to target population
- To follow up the prospects by a regular contact with the identified potential clients
- To propose the new products and services to his/her current clients
- To identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to the management
- To assist the clients for loan application
- To conduct an accurate loan appraisal and to collect detailed information (personal, business, guaranties) on the field.
- To present the loan request at the Loan committee
- To monitor the loan portfolio and to follow the timely repayment
- To organize recovery actions in case of late repayment
- To maintain a regular contact with clients by organizing visit on the field
- To become a respected and active stakeholder in the intervention zone by spending most of the time on the field and creating a trusty relationship with small businessmen/women.
- To become a specialist of small businesses Savings and deposits activities
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zone of intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB’s financial services to target population
- Follow up on these prospects to create a strong deposit portfolio
- To keep complete and detailed documentation on each client
- To input and update client data in the MIS
- To create deposit accounts in the MIS
- To create and update loon applications in the MIS
Organization and Control:
- To prepare a weekly planning with the expected tasks and visits to be done
- To share information and best practices with the other client officers
- To report all the issues related to the job with the Branch Manager
- To analyse the client portfolio by using operational reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any course of study from approved university or polytechnic is a Must.
- Applicant must not be older than 40 years of age and Must possess NYSC discharge / exemption certificate
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month