Entry Level Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Work with the procurement team:
- To manage and facilitate the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client’s requirements.
- To review and interpret clients’ supply chain requirements, plan and organize a course of action and negotiate contracts as required
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Posses a First Degree in relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good numeric, oral and written communication skills
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND