Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Availability: As soon as possible
- Our client needs an Executive Assistant with outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize daily workload, manage most business-related tasks, organize travel itinerary, anticipate the needs of the Construction Executive, and interact professionally with a diverse range of individuals including but not limited to members of the senior management team, board of directors, vendors, etc
- Organize all aspects of their daily tasks such as; managing the executive’s diary, scheduling meetings, providing daily briefings, and preparing reports, invoices, letters, memos, and other necessary documents as requested by the Construction Executive.
- Act as the first point of contact forinternal and external contacts including vendors, colleagues and clients, take minutes of meetings, transcribe, and distribute reports appropriately.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communication including phone calls, emails, reports and internal correspondence on behalf of the Construction Executive.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports and ensuring they are organized physically and electronically.
- Support Construction Executive with research and necessary information in preparing for meetings and presentations with great discretion.
- Assist in activities and processes including project planning, intake, prioritization, initiation and execution.
- Planning and organizing internal and external events with stakeholders.
- Prompt the Construction Executive and ensure they are aware of time-sensitive situations and issues of priority.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Providing support on additional duties as assigned by the Construction Executive.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a BSc in Business Administration or related fields
- Smart and active
- Must live within close proximity to Lekki Phase 1
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Time management and ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with C-Suite executives is highy desirable
- Professional or educational background in Construction or Architecture is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND