- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Manage social media accounts of the company.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Handle marketing initiatives in a professional manner, and constantly check on sales update on various platforms
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Other assigned duties as given by the Managing Director.
- First degree from any reputable university.
- Minimum of 3-year’ Experience in related filed.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Attention to details
- Excellent writing skills
- Technology savvy
- Strong disposition towards professionalism,
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions on the Spot
- Passion for the Business.
14th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Discussing who you are, what you’ve been up to, and what you can achieve working with Dreamcity property, using “Executive Assistant Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month