Mode of Work: Hybrid
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing administrative duties for the CEO as well as handling sensitive assignments between the CEO and clients to result in high quality and timely delivery of service.
- The ideal candidate should be able to exercise considerable initiative and discretion, relieving the CEO of administrative details.
- This job requires highly developed office skills in computer software operstions, communications, financial maintenance procedures and office management.
- Are you passionate aboutMental Health? This job will be perfect for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings using provided software.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Collate daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Handle client facing work as dictated by your Principal
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Organize meetings and book meeting rooms.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as conferences, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events.
- For therapy clients: Provide clients with their monthly packages send emails schedule Clients, schedule Invoicecontracts.
- Schedule dates for the content calendar, video production, live teaching.
- Campaign management(Blog edits, Blog uploads, Choosing interviews, Requesting pictures, Setting up questions).
- ManageIT and planning events on the website.
- B.Sc Degree in Psychology, Administration, Project Management, Business Administration, Accounting or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years proven workexperience as an E.A or Operations Manager
- Strictly Female Applicants.
- Being up to date with media trends is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in English writing and articulate in English speaking (French is a bonus).
- Must have a proper sense of self-image (presenting yourself well at all times).
- Strong attention to detail and high level of discretion.
- Must be tech savy.
- Must possess high Emotional Intelligence.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND