Job Title: EXECUTIVE ASST. TO CEO & OFFICE MANAGER
We are looking for an energetic and very smart individual who will be supporting our CEO in his daily functions. This responsibility will extend to developing strategies to ensure the efficient and cost-effective functioning of the business. Candidate must be with close proximity to Airport road, Isolo, axis with ability to resume before 7am.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with The Management Team, and members of staff.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, financiers, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed following confirmation of details and approval of CEO.
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and financiers and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Customer Support
- Monitor and respond timely to official emails after due consultation
- Respond to official calls on company lines on behalf of the company
- Communicate orders and reservations to relevant departments and personnel in a timely manner.
- Following up to ensure excellent service delivery to customers
- Participates as an adjunct member of the management including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as may be required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Recruitment support in attracting the best talents into the company
- Review confirmation and promotion matters of staff and advise management accordingly.
- Maintain and ensure adequate record of staff members and all necessary Human resources documentation.
- Arrange verification of Reference and Guarantors of all staff members
- Monitor developments with staffs and advise the CEO from time to time on motivation and retention strategies.
- Collate and complete staff KPIs quarterly for the finance department to pay.
- Manage and maintain record of operational funds
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative staff members.
- Ensure the office and its environment is clean by properly reviewing strategy and supervising the cleaning team.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Maintain office supply inventory record and replenishments.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Induction training for junior staff members on company’s vision, mission and core values
- Handle request for use of conference room and ensure proper conduct and maintenance of the conference room.
- Minimum of HND/BSC
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation, sales closing and problem-solving skills.
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000/month.
24th February, 2022.
How To Apply
Send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 5-10