- We are looking for a reliable Executive Chef to oversee the kitchen / Cafeteria by managing other members of the food preparation team, deciding what dishes to serve, deciding food quality and adjusting orders to meet customer’s requests.
- Design the menu, review food and beverage purchases, and often train cooks and other food preparation workers. Primarily handle administrative tasks in the kitchen.
- Creates unique dishes that inspire guests to come back again and again to see what is new in the cafeteria.
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience.
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy.
- Directs, prepares or supervises cooking and other food preparation activities on a daily basis.
- Coordinate all food purchasing, budgeting and planning operations with other staff members.
- Monitor and oversee sanitation practices to ensure that regulations and standards of cleanliness are always being strictly adhered to by employees.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present dishes.
- Analyze recipes and make menu changes when necessary to keep customers happy and to minimize overhead costs when possible.
- Establish production and staff schedules to ensure that there is sufficient help at all times to ensure timely delivery of food services.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Training in Culinary Arts
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of food-related curriculum and training techniques
- Sound knowledge of food safety regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to collaborate with others to complete work; can be relied upon to organize workload; performs tasks as assigned in a professional manner; set appropriate priorities and be responsible for own work.
3rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title with years of experience in the kitchen as the subject of the mail. (E.g Executive Chef 6 years).
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month