Job Title: EXECUTIVE DRIVER
A logistics firm is looking for a reliable driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff and guests, deliver items, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
We are looking for someone who is able to resume as early as 5.30am and work a day on weekends depending on roster. (Proximity to our location i.e Ajao Estate would be a very good advantage.). If distance is a barrier, temporary accommodation available on work days.
- Safely transporting persons or products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Regular cleaning of company vehicle
- Promptly carrying out logistics assignment of movement of people and goods.
- Report of all vehicle movement log and other operations related activities.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- A good knowledge of traffic regulation and ensure full compliance always
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Ensure timely renewal of all vehicle papers and permit.
- Ensure prompt service and maintenance of the vehicle to improve efficiency and avoid waste.
- Valid driver’s license & LASDRI.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Salary: N800,000 – N100,000/month.
30th January, 2023.
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification SSCE