- We are looking for an Executive Driver to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll drive the vehicle assigned to you with adequate care, to ensure the safety of yourself, the Executive, and the vehicle.
- You must have worked as a Corporate Driver and have good communication skill, be able to know the road network in Lagos, will work one weekend on and one weekend off.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To report promptly for assignments when called upon
- To pick or drop a person as directed by your superiors
- Ensure the vehicle assigned to you is in good working order
- To see to it that vehicle is taken for repairs/maintenance when due or necessary
- To keep and maintain a proper record of the vehicle assigned to you; this includes the mileage, fuel consumption, etc
- To courteous to all persons you encounter in the course of your duty: your passengers who for the purpose of your duty are your colleagues, pick-up guests etc
- To report immediately any accident in which you may be involved.
- Any contravention by constituted authority; such as police, LASTMAN or Federal Road Safety must be reported immediately
- To ensure that you are properly groomed as per the hotel’s standard
Do’s and Don’t
- You shall not drive under the influence of alcohol, or any intoxicant
- You must not allow an unauthorized person to drive a vehicle assigned to you
- You must out on your seat belt and ensure that your passengers do so too
- You must not make or answer phone calls while driving.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
29th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month