Our Client, a topmost Telecom giant with over 80 subsidiaries in Africa, Asia and Europe. Also one of the top 8 brand in Telecoms infrastructure and whose product served 147 Countries around the world, as well as 6 oversea plant across countries such as Germany, Brazil, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Morocco require the service of a Sales Manager.
You are to assist in the formulation and implementation of industry specific sales strategy in line with business strategy in order to fulfill the expected sales optimization & objectives and report directly to the Marketing Director (West Africa)
Location – Abuja & Lagos
· Enable, promote and sell products to Telecom Operators and translating the needs of the Telecom Operators
· Manages a team of Partner Account Managers or Partner Account Sales Managers and develops key talent within our organization
· Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
· Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
· Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience
· Act as the Customer advocate to ensure that the organization remains customer-focused
· Compile all relevant data to determine the exact nature of the customer’s business needs and develop solutions for customer business problems
· Serve as primary interface with assigned business customers
· Be expected to assist in account development, sales plans and forecasting
· Present proposals which address customer requirements
· Perform other duties assigned
· BSc/MSc in ICT, Business management or any other related programs.
· Similar or Relevant certifications is very compulsory
· Minimum of 10 -15 years B2B / B2C sales in telecom sector in a top telecommunication company
· Must be very conversant with Products like Optical Fiber Cable, FTTH, Lithium Battery etc…
· Good communication/ correspondence skill.
· Good Leadership and Team management skills.
Salary in USD – 3k -4K, plus incentive & other welfare packages.
Method of Application.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward CV with application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using Expatriate Sales Manager as subject of the Mail.
· This job is majorly for Indians & Chinese Living in Nigeria or are willing to relocate to Nigeria and they, must have worked as Sales OR Business development in the Telecommunication sector for least 10-15 years.
- Location Lagos
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA