Experienced Curator / Product Development Analyst
- A seasoned product development personnel adept at working with a diverse and high-profile clientele and building lasting relationships with customers to facilitate business goals.
- He / She will creatively weave together a pool of personalized activities and experiences for guests and sell seasonal and bespoke products that appeal to each clientele.
- Curate personalized experiences for guests
- Develop an annual calendar containing seasonal product offerings for corporate and retail guests
- Re-invent event spaces in well-designed and intentional ways to create relevant, unprecedented, and memorable guest experiences.
- Support team members in handling guest requests and inquiries to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times at the Welcome Center and Corporate Lodgereception desk
- Identify opportunities to further improve, customize, or personalize a guest’s experience.
- Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests on the property for events or for general accommodations
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Ability to creatively plan/program ideas that bring the property identity to life from initiation to execution; adapt and revise plans as developments necessitate in real-time.
- Handle activity/reservation changes and challenging situations that arise unexpectedly, and ensure that our guests do not experience disruptions or difficulties with their experiences
- Use up-selling techniques to promote services and facilities at Lakowe LakesGolf and Country Estate.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all the products and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards
- Maintain a good working relationship with Team Members in other departments (Banquets, Housekeeping, Spa, and Maintenance)
- Supervise operations of all leisure activities (paddle boat, bird watching, etc.)
Experience and Education
- University Degree in Business Management or the Humanities.
- An additional Degree or certificate in hospitality will be an advantage.
- Five years experience in a luxury hotel environment / Event Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Basic accounting skills.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and make smart decisions that support resort operations.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Innovative/Out of the box thinker
- Professional networking, partnership sourcing, and negotiating skills.
- Extremely creative
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- An eye for visual detail
- Strong leadership, management and decision-making skills
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- High level of IT proficiency.
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND