Experienced Grants Officer
Employment Type: Full-time and Contract
Your duties would typically include:
- Support the coordinating, monitoring and the implementation of the donor-funded project and programs
- Support the full cycle of grants management activities from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures
- Maintain a grant tracking mechanism to track all grant management performance indicators for effectively monitoring of grant activities to ensure progress and KPIs are met.
- Checking that applications meet the funding criteria.
- Advising people about how to apply.
- Assessing applications against a strict set of rules.
- Giving information and recommendations to the decision-making panel.
- Keeping people informed about the progress of their application.
- Administering grant payments.
- Supporting a case load of grant holders and monitoring their progress.
- Keeping accurate records of applications and payments.
- Giving presentations to publicise grant schemes.
15th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Location Ondo