Experienced NYSC Intern (Creative Designer)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- If you’re creative, hard-working, and are looking to make a difference, you might want to consider working with us. We’re searching for the best and brightest, the most committed, and the folks that know what it takes to produce the best results the first time. At the end of the day, it’s all about client results.
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media and also provide corporate level training in all things graphics
- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- The graphics designer will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- We offer flexible shifts.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Passionate about teaching
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Ad design, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month