Facilitator / Educator (Coding and Robotics)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering/Education Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary School and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/programs.
- An excellent facilitator who can motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing, and prioritizing objectives.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Knowledge of Robotics or 3D Animation, Virtual Reality will be an added advantage.
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja (FCT)
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND