Location: Illupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide administrative support on a day-to-day basis and contribute in the long run to the maintenance of records for the facility/admin function within IAS.
- To support the Facility Manager in providing comprehensive support services to IAS Staff.
- Ensure the maintenance of properties, sites, and buildings.
- Ensure compliance with building rules and regulations.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers, and contractors to deliver required services
- Maintenance of key facility registers.
- Regularly undertake walk through inspections of the facility(s).
- In charge of the end-to-end process for events and meetings.
- Comply with workplace instructions, policies, and procedures.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSc / HND certification.
- A minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience preferably in a facility/administrative role.
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ilupeju, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND