Facility and Works Officer
Location: Oba, Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking for an experienced Facility & Works Officer with rich practice in Civil Engineering who will handle the Facility and Works operations of the school and its affiliated institutions.
- The candidate will be a part of a diversified-culture and fast-paced working environment, with rich exposure to advanced technologies.
- The candidate will manage the School’s Facility & Works operations.
- The candidate will also liaise with contractors externally, to oversee ongoing projects internally and externally for the school and its affiliated institutions.
- The candidate willhandle the following functions; general electricals, reaoairs and maintenance, furnitures and fittings, buildings and construction works, lights, machines and equipment, plumbing and vehicle maintenance
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A Diploma / Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Building Technology or any related field. A Degree in Civil Enginnering will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of job experience in facility/works management, maintenance or construction supervision.
- Well-versed in technical operations and facility management/maintenance best practices.
- Any relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
13th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Oba, Anambra
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND