Job Title: FACILITY MANAGER
- We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments, Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standard Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (Outsourced staff ,technicians, cleaners, Admin, Security, Drivers and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, office supplies, vehicle management, (fleet and maintenance).
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting, and report daily weekly and monthly on all activities.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
31st March, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND