Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician / handyman services, etc.
- MBWA – Manage by walking around.
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervise preventive maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide for records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management.
- Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as a AMG/CSD/HRA/SRF/03 resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property review to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design and Construction personnel – Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Egineering or any relevant field
- Candidates living in Calabar, Cross River will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Facility Management
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Familiar with the use of CMMS
- Good Reporting skill
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Calabar, Cross River NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND