- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
12th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume / CV to the email using the “Job title” as subject via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND