Factory HR Manager
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in visiting the factory floor regularly, interact with workers with the view to knowing their problems, be proactive, and resolve issues that could lead to the down tool by workers.
- Provides support for the review of CBAs by carrying out benefit surveys and participating in negotiations.
- Interprets HR policies and labor legislation.
- Assist in Managing staff leave, preparing annual leave plan, Monitors and enforce implementation of leave plan
- Assist in Staff file management, ensure completion, correctness, and regular update.
- Prepares inputs for the monthly payroll.
- Vets pay vouchers prepared by the outsource agencies.
- Liaises with managers and supervisors and prepares job descriptions for newly created jobs and updates organization charts and existing job descriptions.
- Provides support to managers and supervisors in the completion of performance assessment forms.
- Sources CVs, shortlists applicants and coordinates interviews, selections, and placements as required.
- Prepares schedule and coordinates the onboarding of newly engaged employees.
- Maintains and monitors staffing levels developed for the factory to ensure strict compliance.
- Maintains contact with heads of departments in the factory, Head of HR, and Corporate Office Accounts Department.
- Maintains contact with employment agencies, Labour unions, training service providers, and security agencies.
- University Degree in Human Resources is desired
- 4 – 6 years in Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly build good working relationships at all levels and collaborate effectively with a range of internal/external contacts.
- Displays tact and diplomacy, dealing discreetly with confidential information.
- Displays attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
19th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND