Fashion Designer / Tailor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have a keen eye on Fashion and ability to design and sew outfits.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of fabric and their uses.
- Have a good knowledge of how to dress different body types. Can keep up with Fashion Trends.
- A fast learner who is open to learning new techniques.
- Learn about products and follow all procedures outlined.
- Run errands and work efficiently with other staff.
- Adhere to all company policies, maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, and bring all concerns and requests to management.
- Participate in all team meetings, report all incidents, accidents, and disputes that may occur to management, and respond to constructive feedback.
- Ensure you come to work on time and maintain a professional well-groomed appearance and maintain good hygiene.
- First School Leaving Certificate / Diploma
- Certificate in Fashion Design and Tailoring or its equivalent.
- Excellent communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
- Be Computer Literate.
- Must be a Fast Learner.
5th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)