Fashion House Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos.
Job Overview and Duties
The store manager will be in charge of managing all the activities of the fashion house and is responsible for organizing and overseeing teams of designers and other staff. Other duties include;
- keeping an up-to- date calendar and reminding the MD of important meetings and deadlines.
- Take inventory of all fabrics and other tailoring supplies
- Plan with the chief designer to determine the amount of fabric required weekly and monthly
- Ensure there are no wastages of fabrics and other tailoring supplies
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Confirming availability of stock & notify suppliers of low stock
- Guarantee staff & customers are in a safe and clean environment.
- Safeguards merchandise by implementing security measures and systems.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Administration or related field
- Tailoring Experience of not less than 3 years
- Proven experience as a store manager, company secretary or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Understanding of relevant social media.
- Candidates within Lagos Island and environs are strongly advised to apply
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
13th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF / Word format to: [email protected] using the Job title as subject of the mail.
- Location lagos,lagos,lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND