Fashion Social Media Intern
- Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Our preferred candidate must be Fashion savvy with an excellent communication skill
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos daily.
3rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the title as “Fashion Social Media Intern”
Note: Corps Members can also apply.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month