FEED MILL MANAGER
We are looking for a feedmill manager who will oversee the production, quality, costs and safety of the mill that produces feed for animals. They keep inventory of feed ingredients and order as needed and handle customer questions and complaints.
- Responsible for reviewing production records, scheduling feed production.
- Keeping inventory of feed ingredients and ordering as needed, testing and reviewing feed/grain quality.
- Ensure plant equipment, rolling stock and housekeeping programs are maintained properly.
- Scheduling employee shifts and keeping track of employee time.
- Handling customer questions and complaints.
- Evaluating operating procedures and setting, quality assurance standards.
- Preparing and monitoring monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
- Staying up-to-date on new technology and ways to make process improvements.
- 2-3 years experience in feed formulation and feedmill management.
- B.Sc in Agriculture or related fields.
- Strong understanding of pelleting processes in regards to animal feed.
- Project management skills and ability to execute large capital projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cv/Resume to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month