Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage local inventory (stock) process
- Enter shipping and inventory data in a computer system
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports.
- Ensure that all production costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Responsible for analyzing the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Inventory transactions – o ships – warehouse transferring.
- Inventory transferring between branches.
- High control over sub-warehouses balances.
- Follow up with sales representatives the outstanding Inventory
- Conduct Monthly Reports for Inventory ex. (Ending inventory, physical count, requested goods
- Other related tasks assigned to him by the Accounting Manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND