Female Accounting Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of their expansion program which led to acquiring a mega space in Onitsha Shopping Mall (Shoprite Complex), there exist vacancies for highly energetic and innovative candidates with diverse skills, initiatives and competencies.
- General book-keeping ensuring that all financial transactions are captured through the company’s accounting software
- Carryout periodic and prompt reconciliations with bankers, debtors and creditors by monitoring account statements regularly to ensure they tally with the company’s records.
- Effective supervision of company operations in the outlet.
- Ensuring payments for all orders booked
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance.
- Prior experience as an Accounting Officer is required.
- Candidates should presently reside in Onitsha.
- Must age less than 35 years
- They should be ready to be interviewed PHYSICALLY in Onitsha within oneweek
- Ability to work long hours is a requisite condition
- Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures
- Use of computer systems for all work operations
- Carry out effective internal controls.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to details.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to use Accounting software
- Supervisory skills
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly depending on experience.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF or Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Female Accounting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: For Enquiries: Text or WhatsApp 08120796570.
- Location Onitsha, Anambra
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND