They are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Female Accounts Manager
2.) Female Internal Auditor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- General book-keeping ensuring that all financial transactions are captured through the company’s Quick books accounting software
- Monitoraccount statements regularly to ensure they tally with the company’s records, carryingout periodic and prompt reconciliations with bankers, debtors and creditors.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Audit the entire operational processes to ensure compliance with laid down procedures
- First Degree / HND in Accounting with strong financial and audit skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing and financial reporting preferably from trading companies
- Only females to apply
- Ideal candidates should presently reside or can procure accommodation easily in Onitsha.
- Must age less than 35years
- They should be ready to be interviewed physically in Onitsha within one week
- Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures
- Carry out effective internal controls.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV (PDF or Word) to: email@example.com using “Female Accounts Manager” or “Female Internal Auditor as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries, send a text or WhatsApp message: 08120796570.
- Location Onitsha, Anambra
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND