Female Business Development Representative (Travel & Hospitality)
Job Code: BDR 010
- Our client requires experienced and high-performing graduates with minimum experience in business development to join its business development team as Business Development Reps.
- The major responsibility is to devise and implement creative and effective strategies to generate quality leads for sales team to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales
- Experience in Vacation Rentals and/or Travel Agency sales
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Dynamics 365 and videoconferencing tools preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Expertise Development: Can quickly build and maintain expertise in HomeAway offerings and the vacation rental market
- Ability to quickly grasp technology service solutions
- Ability to create brilliant and sharp strategies to generate leads
- Social media savvy.
- Must be able to multitask
- Motivated, results-driven, and team-oriented
- Organised, Charismatic and Self-confidence
- Target-driven, Ambitious, Dogged and Goal-oriented
- Eloquent – Able to articulate presentations effectively
- Strong Interpersonal relationship skills
- Above-average social awareness skills.
- Very Attractive.
25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV (containing scanned passport) to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job Code as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND