Female Data Entry Clerk/Marketer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company’s databases.
- The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with businesses/corporate organization as well as with customers to collect information.
- The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
- To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions.
- Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good marketing skills.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from businesses and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Any relevant qualification/discipline
- Ability to use Android phone or Ipad efficiently
- Good command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
31st October, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos/Abuja USD Month