Female Hostel Supervisor
Location: Idi-Araba, Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day administration of respective halls or residences assigned.
- Allocate students’ bed spaces as approved by the Student Affairs, Ensure that students follow the rules and regulations governing accommodation.
- Assist management to maintain high discipline in the hostels.
- Assist in the settlement of disputes among students.
- Monitor and report any criminal activities or suspected movement/ action in and around the Hostel and report to the Facility Manager.
- Ensure that the common room, study room, etc. are always kept in a habitable state.
- Supervise the distribution to Artisans and Hall Attendants
- Ensure that communications with the authority are properly routed and co-coordinated.
- Screen student(s) who applied for hostel accommodation.
- Attend to parents whenever they visit
- Ensure the students clean their rooms, and arrange their beds, and lockers before leaving the hostel for classes.
- Responsible for screening the school inventory on various hostel floors, and rooms and escalating to the Facility Manager in the case of damaged property.
- Attend all meetings and development programs
- Report students’ misconduct to the Facility Manager
- Organize sports activities to help improve students’ physical well-being as well as competitions, reading retreats, and programs that encourage and promote reading habits for the students when necessary.
- Supervise every other staff working in the Hall.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance & Counselling, Education, Psychology or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within an educational sector
- Experience of hostel or dormitory life as a student or staff
- Working knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic pedagogic and psychological certificate
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills for leading and collaborating with team
- Possesses an elevated level of empathy and patience.
- The candidate must reside within Idi-Araba, Mushine, Palmgrove, Onipanu, Ojuelegba, Surulere, etc.
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Profwisepictures@gmail.comusing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Idi-Araba, Mushin, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND