Female Internal Security Operative
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling facility
- Customer service
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Manned access control points and permitting entry
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Controlling traffic and check illegal parking
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
- Informing violators of policy and procedures
- Restraining trespassers
- Inventory control
- Enforcing security rules and procedures
- Ensure compliance to safety in the work place
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum qualification of SSCE or equivalent, and must be a trained security operative with at least five years industrial or state security experience.
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE