Female Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Real Estate Sales Executive, you will work closely with the real estate manager to develop and increase sales of real estate properties by following up on potential and existing clients.
- You will be require to followup on portfolio/leads of new clients too.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Followup on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- To visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale
- Ensure proper management of account
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management.
Education & Experience
- Should possess a B.Sc / HND in any Social Science subject.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing and sales of Real Estate.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
13th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND