Female Receptionist – NYSC
Employment Type: Nysc
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree.
- NYSC corper.
- A good sense of computer applications.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up – to – date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
17th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND