Fertilizer Steam Granulation Consultant
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage an expert on steam granulation for its partner in the fertilizer industry.
- The preferred candidates must have a minimum of first degree in Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or related fields.
- This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Chief of Party through the Agribusiness Director for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
- University graduate with at least 10 years’ experience in similar work;
- Prior working experience in the fertilizer blending industry is compulsory; with evidence of work in steam granulation;
- Be well organized and demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as be creative, artistic, and innovative;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- In the application, the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the application, the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
- Location Nigeria USD Month