Fiber Project Management Engineer
- Operation and Maintenance – Responsible for 30000KM of optical fiber infrastructure through multi-vendor maintenance structure.
- Spare Part Management – to ensure that vendors are having sufficient stock of required materials for maintenance work. Also minimum stock is maintained for immediate replenishment.
- Developing the project plan – To create a Project Plan, identify the ‘Work Breakdown Structure’ (WBS) which is a hierarchical set of phases, activities and tasks to be undertaken on the project.
- Managing the project stakeholders – focusing on the influencers and decision-makers of a business or technological change.
- Managing the project team – Identify the skills required for each part of the project, Locate appropriate project staff, Arrange for training if necessary, Keep staff up to date with regard to any changes, etc.
- Project Risk – Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance.
- Managing the project budget – Every project budget must be reconciled with a company’s general ledger to ensure that every cent is accounted for.
- Managing the project conflicts – The cause of conflict in team projects can be related to differences in values, attitudes, needs, expectations, perceptions, resources, and personalities.
- Escalating promptly any issues that may impact operations.
- Producing stage plans, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change etc.
- Providing strategic direction during the project implementation stages.
- Managing client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Acting on client feedback.
Technical Skill and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication
- Master in Business Administration (Specialization in Telecom Management/Information Technologies)
- Six Sigma Green Belt – Additional advantage
- Project Management Professional – Is a must for a project manager.
- Any other additional qualification will be an additional advantage#
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Age Preference – 35years and above
20th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month