Our client, a reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) is looking to fill the vacant role below:
- Manage the schedule of field Fiber Engineers
- Handle escalated complaints from other departments
- Distribute the escalated jobs based on priority and urgency
- Provide remote technical support for the engineers on field
- Monitor the quality of Jobs our engineers are doing on the field
- Make sure the engineers are sending their reports on time.
- Report directly to the HOD
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer engineering / Telecommunications
- Minimum of 4 years of technical experience in telecommunication field operations
- Knowledgeable in Cisco routers and switches configuration.
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) is a must
- Excellent understanding of wireless communications.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work in high pressure technical environment.
13th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: email@example.com using “FIBRE COORDINATOR” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month