Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an Agricultural professional, with at least 2 years in sourcing for agro-commodities locally? Are you willing to join us in driving intra-African trade?
- Are you conversant with FMCG best practices in procurement and possess a way range of network among farmers and off-takers of Agribusiness?
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Field Specialist will primarily be responsible for monitoring and supervising products brought by suppliers of Agro-commodities and monitor the delivery processes of such product to the buyer’s destination
- Also acquisition/sourcing for potential new buyers and new suppliers.
- Travel to product locations.
- Inspect product in the forest, park, or warehouse.
- Send photos and videos of the product.
- Supervise movement.
- Plan and coordinate the shipping activities.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Know your product (Peanut, Sesame Seed, Cashew, Maize/corn, Cocoa, Soybeans, Charcoal/ Timber).
- Inspect product in the forest, park, or warehouse
- Bachelor Degree qualification
- 2-4 years experience.
- Knowledge in at least 5 Agro-commodities products
- Must be a resident of Lagos
- Proven sales agent in the Agribusinesses or similar role
- Must have experience dealing with suppliers, Traders, and exporters
- Ensure assigned sales targets are met
- Good interpersonal skills and Street Smart
- Exceptional supervision and relation-building abilities
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Commitment to process improvement
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Must have two Guarantors
- Must have Integrity and Trustworthy
- Ability to speak the local languages
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Proactive and attention to details
- Must be tech-savvy and ready to learn
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Hardworking, focused and dedicated.
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s system to ensure things are done accurately.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND