Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a seasoned person with a passion for creativity and innovation? Are you ready to take the reins and make an impact to meet and support sales goals? Look no further – an exciting opportunity awaits you as a Field Agentat our dynamic organization!
- Assist the Sales & Marketing department to generate leads and meet sales goals and objecives such as communicating the value of our packages to clients and tracking feedback,.
- Go on periodic sales and marketing campaign with the sales & marketing team across other states in Nigeria.
- To complete variety of tasks ranging from promoting products or services to implementing marketing campaigns.
- An enthusiastic field agent to be the face and voice of our brand by increasing brand awareness and sales.
Qualifications & Skills
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales/marketing and customer centric environment is an added advantage.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Self motivated and target driven
- Willing and able to travel.
- Preferably male applicants for gender balance.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
- Daily stipend and Travel Allowance.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment with a supportive team.
13th October, 2023.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Join our team of passionate professionals and play a pivotal role in driving sales success, we look forward to welcoming the next field agent who will be instrumental in our continued growth and success. If you’re prepared to take on the challenge of being a fieldagent, we want to hear from you!
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month