Locations: Niger, Kebbi & Kastina
Slot: 3 Openings
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- The Field Coordinator is responsible for the state educational program planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the reading interventions implemented by AHNi and its partners in the assigned States.
- H/She is also responsible for overseeing strategic and day-to-day implementation of activities in the State. The FC will provide supervision and guidance to the state team and support services personnel.
- H/She will work closely with the Technical Advisor to ensure implementation is closely aligned with the overall project objectives.
- H/She is accountable for judicious use of all resources entrusted with AHNi and its partners in the assigned State
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Advanced degree in Education or its recognized equivalent with 6 – 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments Is required.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in education reform with a focus on primary education sector work in teacher education.
- Demonstrated ability to work with government, partners and/or local government structures and schools’ settings.
- Proven expertise in mother tongue (L1), early grade reading instruction and/or assessment and reading material development, preferably in Hausa Language.
- Significant experience in teacher training and support for development,production and distribution of instructional materials, including but not limited to: effective teacher training modules, assessment and/or supplementary materials.
- Has ability to coordinate teacher training interventions, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills.
1st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV) and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNI-Progmgtjobs@ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Niger/Kebbi & Kastina NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA