Field Operation Officer
Reports to: Field Operations Manager
- To supervise the staff and facilities at Bus Stations within the region to provide an effective, safe and pleasant experience for the travelling public and bus operators.
- Supervise the daily activities of a team of Field Operations Assistants.
- Supervise the facilities at Bus Stations. Ensure that they are maintained and inspected to provide a safe, pleasant and effective environment for bus operations and the travelling public.
- Strive to achieve, or exceed, targets set against such measures as Customer Satisfaction and number trips by Bus Captains
- Oversee both the validation and invalidation of the tickets
- Ensure that head count of the passengers is accurately performed
- Oversee adherence to bus arrival and take off schedule
- Attend regular meetings as required by the operation department regarding Bus Stations and stands. Urge and escalate matters if they are not completed satisfactorily.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and participate in risk assessments and mandatory safety checks. Strive for a high level of safety in and around facilities for the benefit of all users.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake line management responsibility for the Station Assistants; this will include training, performance management and discipline.
- Ensure all relevant publicity is available and posted within the Bus Station and that it is up to date and of good quality.
- 2 years’ experience in transport management, or any other related field for B.Sc/HND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality
- Good team player
- Courteous services
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
26th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND