Field Sales Agent
- Manage existing and prospective agents i.e Managing day-to-day relationship with existing and potential agents
- Ensure adequate visibility at agents outlet
- Monitor and follow up float and rebalancing circle and to maintain ideal float threshold
- Ensure good record keeping and/or compliance by agents e.g Transaction booklets, on premise sheets.
- Daily /weekly monitoring of agents activations using all available channels.
- Build trade loyalty with both existing and new agents.
- Deploy & retrieve trade trade and merchandising items e.g transactions & registration booklets, signage and posters, fliers etc.
- Responsible for agents RGS activation and branding to support subscriber activation
- Undertakes, compiles market/competitive intelligence/ developments for the business
- Responsible for product activations, availability and visibility in agreed channels
- Work with all Regional management to develop and review sales strategies for their territories
- Support activities and work with canvassers within their assigned territories to drive customer acquisition
- Participate in territorial/district engine room meeting.
- Minimum OND, First degree (Bsc,HND or any other equivalent ) in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English and ability to speak the local language of his/her assigned territory will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year or more experience in Field sales, agency banking, bank, marketing and FMCG etc
- Experience working in a corporate organization
- Experience in a customer facing interaction
- Experience in reporting and field/competitive intelligence gathering
- Use of basic Microsoft office tools e.g. word, excel, power-point etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and deploy sales strategy swiftly-execution excellence.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and superiors to drive business target.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND