Field Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Field Sales Representatives to source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve set targets. The successful candidates would be able to generate leads, qualify prospects, manage and negotiate with clients, build new and existing relationships, research sales competition and close sales of products.
- The Field Sales Executive is required to ensure sales of products to existing and new customers.
- Initiate and close sales using various methods (door-to-door, cold calls, presentations, emails, texts, WhatsApp etc).
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and follow-through prospective leads.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of developments.
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
Requirements and Skills
- BA / B.Sc, OND, or HND qualification or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Track record of achieving and surpassing quota.
- Experience working with familiar CRM tools.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Assist dispatch drivers to ensure the completion of the delivery process.
- Computer use competency (Google Suite Specifically)
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Quick adaptation to price changes and negotiation is an added advantage.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND