Field Service Manager – Cementing
Job Ref No.: ZZ30/ESG /19
- Under general supervision, provides a level of management for multiple crews and equipment at a district level to perform at the worksite.
- This field job is responsible for improving Safety, Service Excellence, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Must be a trained assessor and remain active in assessments while in this role.
- Must understand and use Halliburton’s Management System (HMS) for cementing operations, including the use of Management of Change, and Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards.
- Must be able to communicate to cementing crews importance of following Halliburton processes for job execution.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)) / Key Performance Indicator review).
- Involved in internal audits of cementing operations.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness in all aspects of location operations.
- Actively promotes and uses our tools related to safe work, such as Job Safety Analysis, Behavior Based and Hazard Observation Programs.
- Involved in development and completion of local PSL HSE and SQ Plans.
- Manages development of personnel using competency system to enhance job performance.
- Coordinates and assists with Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL, ensuring open CPIs are effectively addressed and closed.
- Investigates and performs follow- up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs using Taproot.
- Responsible for investigating accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Assists with implementation of new technology within Cementing.
- Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (competency development, PPR), Personnel Performance Management, I.E. developing personnel for their next assignment.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Cement field operations.
- In lieu of undergraduate degree requirement additional skills are acquired with 10 years of Cement field operations experience.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND