Locations:Bayelsa & Niger
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC), is a global project funded by PEPFAR and USAID, designed to accept funding from USAID missions, provides strategic TA and direct service delivery, aims to help countries reach 95-95- 95 by improving case-finding, prevention and treatment programming, and viral load suppression, promotes self-reliant management of national HIV programs. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Finance & Admin Assistant.
- Under the direction of the Accountant, the Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to AHNi HQ as well as to the state offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
1st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email.
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Location Bayelsa & Niger, Bayelsa & Niger USD Month